Click the Express Tools tab on the Ribbon. To display the Express menu, enter EXPRESSMENU at the Command prompt. To display the Express toolbars, right-click next to any docked toolbar. Click EXPRESS, and select an Express toolbar.
AutoCAD Express Tools is a collection of productivity tools that extend the power of AutoCAD. These tools are provided as a courtesy to you but are unsupported. Autodesk does not assume any responsibility for their successful operation.
Express Tools are not supported by AutoCAD LT and are not included with the application. Express Tools are provided with the full version of AutoCAD and AutoCAD vertical products.
Turn on toolbars
- On the command line type MENUBAR and set the value to 1.
- Click the Tools > Toolbars menu.
- Select the desired toolbars to turn them on.
Is AutoCAD easy to learn?
Many people think that learning AutoCAD is hard. It’s not. … But using AutoCAD is not difficult. The key is you need to learn one step at a time.
Access Express Tools
- Click the Express Tools tab on the Ribbon.
- To display the Express menu, enter EXPRESSMENU at the Command prompt.
- To display the Express toolbars, right-click next to any docked toolbar. Click EXPRESS, and select an Express toolbar.
How do you insert a line break in AutoCAD?
How to create a Break line in AutoCAD
- Type BREAKLINE and press on the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- Specify the starting point of the Break line.
- Specify the ending point of the Beak line.
- Specify the location of the break symbol.
What is mechanical AutoCAD?
AutoCAD Mechanical design and drafting software is AutoCAD software for manufacturing, with libraries of standards-based parts and tools for automating common mechanical CAD tasks and accelerating the mechanical design process.
- To display the menu, click Quick Access Toolbar drop-down > Show Menu Bar.
- To display a toolbar, click Tools menu > Toolbars and select the required toolbar.
- At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar.
- At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
Toolbars contain buttons that start commands. Buttons with a small black triangle in the lower-right corner are flyout toolbars that contain related commands. … The Quick Access toolbar at the top of the application window is displayed by default.
To download and install AutoCAD including specialized toolsets:
- Sign in to your Autodesk Account: Access account management.
- Locate AutoCAD including specialized toolsets in the list of Products & Services and click View items to see individual toolset downloads.
- Click View Downloads to install each toolset.